The Defender of Christmas: Rockwell Christmas Raffle and Rewards Program 2021
- The Rockwell Christmas Raffle and Rewards Program shall run from November 5, 2021 to February 1, 2022.
- The promo is open to all shoppers with an active Rockwellist Mobile App account and the required minimum single receipt purchase, at least 18 years of age, with a Philippine address.
- Customers may claim one (1) digital Christmas Raffle stub for each of the following transactions:
- Every Php 1,000.00 in a single receipt purchase from any store at Manansala Retail, Joya Retail, One Rockwell Retail, Edades Retail, and 8 Rockwell Retail, (not including carts, kiosks, Bridgeway exhibits or other temporary exhibits),
- Every Php 2,000.00 in a single receipt purchase from any store at Power Plant Mall (not including carts, kiosks, Bridgeway exhibits or other temporary exhibits), except Marketplace by Rustan’s.
- Every Php 3,000.00 in a single receipt purchase at Marketplace by Rustan’s at Power Plant Mall.
- Customers may claim twice (2x) the number of Christmas Raffle stubs entitled to them (please refer to the above mentioned terms) under the following condition:
- The purchase must be from any store at Manansala Retail, Joya Retail, One Rockwell Retail, Edades Retail, 8 Rockwell Retail and any store at Power Plant Mall (not including carts, kiosks, bridgeway exhibits or other temporary exhibits)
- The purchase date/s indicated on the receipt/s should be from November 19 to 21, 2021, December 3 to 5, 2021, December 17 to 19, 2021, January 7 to 9, 2022, and January 21 to 23, 2022 only
- Customers are eligible to redeem will 1 (one) Rockwellist Rewards point for every P100.00 spent.
- Customers will automatically get an Elite VIP status for the following transaction/s:
- Every 5,000 Rockwellist Rewards Points or Php 500,000.00 in a single or accumulated receipt purchase from any store at Power Plant Mall, Manansala Retail, Joya Retail, One Rockwell Retail, Edades Retail, and 8 Rockwell Retail only (not including carts, kiosks, Bridgeway exhibits or other temporary exhibits)
- Customers will get an alphanumeric code printed along with the official receipt that may be scanned and registered through the Rockwellist Mobile App.
- Purchases are only qualified if transactions are made during the promo period and are from any store at Rockwell Center Retail (Manansala Retail, Joya Retail, One Rockwell Retail, Edades Retail, 8 Rockwell Retail), and Power Plant Mall establishments only (not including carts, kiosks, bridgeway exhibits or other temporary exhibits).
- Manual receipts can be presented at the Redemption Booth in the Power Plant Mall Christmas Village, R1 Level (in front of Rimowa), from November 5, 2021 to January 31, 2022.
- Customer shall present a valid I.D. at the redemption booth
- A Power Plant Mall representative shall encode the customer’s information, including the transaction receipt/s
- Christmas Raffle stub/s shall be recorded on the customers Rockwellist Account.
9.1) Manual receipts may also be redeemed by the customer using the Rockwellist mobile application by filling out the required information and uploading a photo of the receipt.
- Should a customer purchase a Rockwell unit (Proscenium at Rockwell, Rockwell Workspaces, The Balmori Suites, Aruga Apartments, 8 Benitez Suites, Rockwell South at Carmelray, 32 Sanson, Aruga Resort and Residences – Mactan, East Bay Residences, The Arton, Rockwell Nepo, Nara Residences, Terreno South) with complete booking requirements (Reservation Fee, Down Payment, Post Dated Checks) from November 5, 2021 to January 31, 2022, he/she may claim twice (2x) the number of Christmas Raffle stub/s entitled to them (please refer to the below mentioned terms).
- The customer/unit buyer’s The Rockwellist Mobile App Account will automatically be tagged as qualified for double stubs.
- Only the customer whose name is indicated on the list from the Residential Team can avail of the privilege mentioned above (refer to #9)
- A customer is only entitled to one (1) activation of The Rockwellist Mobile App Account per Rockwell unit.
- The Unit Owner Redemption Pass can only be used for the Christmas Raffle stub/s and cannot be used for The Rockwellist Rewards Points entitled to the customer.
- The Power Plant Mall VIP status will be reflected on the customer’s The Rockwellist Mobile App Account once the minimum spend or no. of rewards points has been reached.
- The Power Plant Mall VIP Card and/or Elite VIP Card Mechanics are as follows:
- The VIP Card and/or Elite VIP Card is non-transferable. Only the Elite Member whose name is indicated on the Elite VIP Card will be able to enjoy the exclusive VIP privileges
- The VIP Card and/or Elite VIP Card is not convertible to cash
- The VIP Card and/or Elite VIP Card is valid from December 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022 only.
- The Rockwell Elite VIP Card will be valid from December 1, 2021 to December 31, 2022 regardless of the date of submission of the accumulated official receipts.
- Summary of the Power Plant Mall Elite VIP Card privileges is as follows:
|November 5, 2021 to January 31, 2022||One (1) Rockwell Elite VIP Card which entitles the Cardholder to the following upon redemption until December 31, 2022
*Terms and conditions specified below apply
- Power Plant Mall shall be digitally raffling off one (1) unit of the Land Rover Defender in Hakuba Silver as the grand prize for the Christmas Raffle Promo on February 1, 2022. The draw dates and prize are as follows:
|Raffle Draw Date/Time||Prizes||Number of Winners|
|February 1, 2022||(1) unit of the Land Rover Defender in Gray||1 winner|
- The deadline for submission of raffle entries is a day before the raffle draw date:
- 9pm on January 31, 2022 for the February 1, 2022 draw date.
- The electronic raffle draw for the Christmas Raffle Promo will be on February 1, 2022 at 3:00PM at the North Court (near Marks & Spencer), R1 Level of Power Plant Mall. A DTI representative will be present to witness the drawing of the winners. The winners shall be notified via registered mail, phone and email.
- The winner shall pay for the 20% tax of the prize and other expenses that may be incurred in relation to the prize, not limited to the following:
- Taxes & Fees: Documentary Stamps, Registration Fee, Processing Fee, Realty Tax and Transfer Tax
- To claim the prize, the winners shall present a valid I.D. (driver’s license, work I.D., passport, school I.D., etc.), the winning raffle coupon, and the registered notice at the Power Plant Mall Retail Office, R4 Levey of Power Plant Mall.
- The winner has sixty (60) days to claim the prize from receipt of notification. Otherwise, this will be forfeited with prior DTI approval.
- Receipts from bill payments, account settlements and purchases from temporary exhibitors are not qualified for the redemption.
- Redemption period shall be within 60 days from notification.
- Prize is transferable and not convertible to cash.
- Customers can only win once during the whole promo duration.
- The winner shall allow himself / herself to be featured in any and all publicity materials connected to the promo.
- Employees of Rockwell Land, service providers and employees/staff of participating outlets/tenants including their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining the Christmas Raffle Promo.
- In case of any dispute, the decision of Power Plant Mall with the concurrence of DTI shall be deemed final and irrevocable.
Terms and Conditions of the Rockwell Elite VIP Card
Power Plant Mall and Santolan Town Plaza Parking
- The use of this card requires compliance with the rules of Carpark Management.
- The customer shall be liable for any damage he may cause to any person or property within the carpark.
- This card must be presented to avail of free parking.
- Overnight Parking, and Santolan Town Plaza Surface Parking, are not included.
Power Plant Cinemas
- The VIP is entitled to two (2) free cinema passes per screening at Power Plant Cinemas (Power Plant Mall and Santolan Town Plaza).
- The VIP is entitled to two (2) tumblers of popcorn per day, in cinemas at the Power Plant Mall and Santolan Town Plaza.
- The VIP Card is non-transferrable.
- To reserve a cinema ticket, this card must be presented, along with a valid ID, at the cinema ticket booth.
- This card does not apply to 3D Movies.
- The use of this card requires compliance with the rules of Power Plant Cinemas.
Power Plant Mall Valet Service
- The VIP is entitled to free valet service, only once per day.
- The Power Plant Mall Valet Service is available daily, during mall hours.
- The VIP must present his/her original VIP Card at the Power Plant Mall Valet Service Booth.
- The privileges are applicable at the Power Plant Mall.
*Per DTI Fair Trade Permit No. FTEB-129490, Series of 2021.