Upcycling makes for a cleaner and healthier world. And it could be fun and fashionable, too.
The Rockwellist Clutch is Power Plant Mall’s new sustainability project, next to The Rockwellist Tote, born from the same mission to care more for the environment, reduce waste, and support local craftsmanship.
Patty Ang and Rags2Riches have reinvented Power Plant Mall’s old tarpaulin banners into Rockwellist clutch bags, using traditional Filipino techniques and employing local artisans from partner communities.
From March 1-8 and March 9-15, 2020, you can get a limited edition Rockwellist Clutch designed by Patty Ang and manufactured by Rags2Riches, with a minimum spend of Php 70,000.00.
The Rockwellist Clutch is a statement in itself: fashion-wise, and for meaningful reasons that can help change the course of our future.
Read on to learn more about how to get your very own Rockwellist Clutch and join us in making the world a better place.
The Rockwellist Clutch 2020 Promo Mechanics
1. The Rockwellist Clutch Promo shall run from March 1-8 and March 9-15, 2020.
2. The Rockwellist Clutch Promo is open to all Power Plant Mall and Rockwell Center Retail shoppers with the required minimum single receipt purchase and total spend, at least 18 years of age, and with a Philippine address.
3. A shopper who acquires an accumulated total spend or single spend of Php 70,000.00 and above from March 1 to 8 or from March 9 to 15 is qualified to receive only one (1) Rockwellist Clutch.
a. A shopper who acquires a single spend of Php 70,000.00 is qualified to receive only one (1) Rockwellist Clutch.
b. A shopper who acquires a single or accumulated total spend above Php 70,000.00 is qualified to receive only one (1) Rockwellist Clutch.
4. Purchases are only qualified if transactions are made during the promo period and are from any store at the Rockwell Center Retail (Manansala Retail, Joya Retail, One Rockwell Retail, Edades Retail, 8 Rockwell Retail) or any Power Plant Mall establishment (not including carts, kiosks, bridgeway exhibits or other temporary exhibits).
5. Receipts from bill payments, account settlements and purchases from temporary exhibitors are not qualified for the promo.
6. Customers must present the original copy of their accumulated or single receipts (receipt dates should be from March 1-8 or from March 9-15, 2020 only) and a valid I.D. (driver’s license, work I.D., passport, school I.D., etc.) at the Redemption Booth in front of Signet at the R1 Level of Power Plant Mall.
7. Once the application process is completed, all details (receipts, transactions, and personal information) submitted are deemed final and irrevocable.
8. Receipts must be presented at the Redemption Booth in front of Signet at the R1 Level of Power Plant Mall, on March 1-15, 2020, or until 60 days from end of promo period.
9. The Rockwellist Clutch Promo shall be deemed separate from other Promotions under Rockwell Land.
10. Below is the summary of the prize:
Promo Period – March 1-8 and March 9-15, 2020
Prize – One (1) Rockwellist Clutch Bag Only
Required Accumulated Total Spend – Php 70,000.00 and above
12. Employees of Rockwell Land, service providers, and participating outlets including tenant owners, tenant staff, and their relatives up to the second degree of consanguinity or affinity are disqualified from joining The Rockwellist Clutch Promo.
13. In case of any dispute, the decision of Power Plant Mall with the concurrence of DTI shall be deemed final and irrevocable.
*Per DTI-FTEB Permit No.03206, Series of 2020